Friday, April 12, 2013

Last Day @ Woolly

Today is my last day at Woolly Mammoth Theatre Company.  Ryan and I are moving on to a new adventure that will be detailed in an upcoming blog post- we are waiting on some paperwork.

I started at Woolly in 2011 on April 4th, just 12 days before their big benefit.  Somehow, I managed to pull that 350 person gala off (along with the help of everyone on staff) and since then I have completed two more galas along with two fancy 100 person dinners and a enormous amount of Opening Nights, Artist Bunches, Cast Dinners, Holiday Parties and board meetings.  I have created procedures and policies for all events, utilized our Tessitura database system to manage and record guest activities, increased net income our fall event by 400% and redrafted our New Year's Eve party into a revenue generating event.  I have also met a ton of very talented and dedicated individuals and somehow managed to turn a few of these amazing people into some very dear friends.

I will miss my time at Woolly.  I learned a lot from my departmental team and a lot from many other people on staff, but now it is time to move on. Time to migrate south or become extinct.

Later Mammoths!

No comments: